HOW TO CREATE A PODCAST THAT SELLS BOOKS
In 2016, Libsyn.com, one of the major podcasting services, reported 3.3 billion requests for downloads. Imagine the difference this could make to your book sales if only 1% of these downloads came from people listening to your podcast! Join me for a one-hour webinar with the Author Learning Center. As a result, you will learn the art behind creating a successful podcast!
In this webinar, author and communications expert A.G. Billig will share the secrets that made her a top radio host and walk you through the process of creating a podcast that can help you sell more books and increase your visibility as an author.
You will learn:
• What tools you need to get started and sound like a professional radio show on a budget
• How to awaken the podcast host within you and HAVE FUN with it
• How to create entertaining and appealing content for your podcast
• How to promote your podcast to get people to download it
• Gain maximum exposure for your book by podcasting
Event Type: Live Webinar
Level: beginner, intermediate, advanced
Date: January 23 and February 20, 2020, 1.30 pm EST