A toxic relationship often is as addictive as shopping for shoes is for Carrie Bradshaw from “Sex and the City.” Although you realize you don’t need it and it harms you, you simply can’t stop. The good memories or the “potential” you see in your man keep you stuck in a cycle of misery and make you ignore the voice of your heart. Fortunately, it’s never too late to break-up with a toxic partner and release yourself from negative patterns.
After her father passed away when she was 21, A.G. found herself experiencing one toxic relationship after another. The men in her life sabotaged her self-worth, undermined her self-confidence, and used her. Her journey to kicking her addiction to drama and finding inner peace inspired her to write this book as a roadmap that will help you break free from toxic relationships, once and for all.
The five actionable steps described in this book will help you to:
– Get a clear picture of your current situation
– Identify and overcome the factors that keep you stuck in toxic relationships
– Find out on what your REAL needs are in a couple relationship
– Boost your self-confidence and self-love
– Release old negative patterns, behaviors, and thoughts and activate your superpowers
– Recognize a potentially toxic partner from the very beginning
– Unplug the negativity cord and take the necessary steps for emotional healing
You don’t have to figure out how to break free and stay away from a toxic relationship by yourself. If you’ve been struggling for a long time, crying yourself to sleep, unable to find a way out, you owe it to yourself to pick up this book. The empowering step-by-step practices for ending a toxic relationship based on spiritual wisdom, personal experiences of women like you, and practical insights from the author will help you find courage and healing.
If you like personal journeys, spiritual wisdom, and step-by-step instructions conveyed in practical terms, you’ll love this book.
The life you’ve been wanting and deserve —free of drama and filled with love— is waiting for you on the other side of this book.
The book is available in digital and paperback on Amazon.